Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Mega Unboxing In Hindi - Massive Unboxing Of 2020

  Mega Unboxing In Hindi - Massive Unboxing Of 2019 As promised, I'll be doing a Mega unboxing today. So without wasting much time, let&...


  Mega Unboxing In Hindi - Massive Unboxing Of 2019



As promised, I'll be doing a Mega unboxing today.

So without wasting much time, let's start the unboxing.

Unboxing - YouTube
This product wasn't sent to me by any company. I ordered it on Amazonbasics.

It wasn't too expensive either. Let's unbox it.

This is a laptop stand for my desk setup.

This stand is useful for bringing the screen at my eye level I needed a stand so that I don't have to look down at my screen This is what it looks like on your desk.

It's very sturdy and heavy enough to hold the laptop's weight so there is no need to worry about your screen tipping over.

It gives your a desk a nice and professional look

The reason I chose black was to provide that amazing pop-up effect on my white desk.

The next product is the biggest box I've received.

So let's get to unboxing it.

My birthday is next month but unboxing so many products feels like an early birthday gift.

Finally, take it out.

This is Logitech's MX Master 2S mouse.

It's the best mouse in the youtube industry.

Many youtubers and professionals use this Logitech MX Master 2S mouse.

Logitech also sent me a Craft keyboard...

Throw this away...

So Logitech sent me a Craft keyboard.

The unique thing about this is that you'll find a bar on top, where you can set your controls Both of these Logitech products are top of the line.

So let's see what's inside

Let's start with the mouse

Firstly, cut the two tabs on the sides.

I haven't seen or used this mouse before, just heard its positive reviews on youtube.

I'll also make a review video after using it.

So this is the mouse and its charging cable.

It's a nice-looking mouse with a place to rest your thumb.

There are some other controls on the side.

Not much on the bottom.

To charge this mouse, there's a USB cable.

Now, let's see the Craft keyboard.

Cut the tabs.

This looks like a good quality keyboard.

Again, I'll upload a review video after using it.

This dial has many functions, which I'll explain further in the review video.

But overall, this dial controls just about everything.

You can set your control preferences and it gives you instant access to everything on you computer.

Let's take a look inside the box.

You have a Usb-C cable to charge the keyboard,

a pamphlet, and a dongle if you have a desktop, although there's an inbuilt bluetooth in everything.

Let's move on to the next product.

This black box is next. I have no idea what this would be so let's find out.

So this is a toothbrush from Burst.

Not just any toothbrush, it's a tech toothbrush.

Since I'm a tech youtuber and like everything tech-related, why not my toothbrush?

This sonic toothbrush was sent to me by Burst company.

I've never used an electric toothbrush before.

So let's see how this looks and if it lives up its expectations.

Inside you'll find a transparent pouch holding a paper . I guess the pouch can be useful in the future for holding your passport or other things It's a thank you letter with some instructions and the toothbrush functions.

In the box, you have a charger for your toothbrush

and its stand.

So you can connect the two to make a holder for your toothbrush.

Now, for the most important piece

The toothbrush head will go here on top.

Place the brush in the holder for now.

Then, you have a power brick to attach your charging cable to.

You'll find the signature Burst smiley on the power brick.

Lastly, this is the toothbrush head.What are some good YouTube unboxing ideas? - Quora

And you can connect the head to the brush like shown and there we go.

That's your complete toothbrush ready for use.

I'm sure I'll review this toothbrush in about a week or so, since this is a product used on a daily basis.

This toothbrush in the matte black option is $70, while the rose gold option is $100.

I'm expecting its carrying case to arrive by next week.

The carrying case is useful for travelling with your toothbrush.


This box is labeled Senheiser so they must be headphones.

Let's unbox it to find out the type of headphones.

As promised, I'm unboxing top-of-the-line products for you guys Here we have Senheiser Momentum true wireless headphones.

These truly wireless headphones are for $299 and with tax, they'll cost you approximately $320.

I'm not sure about its availability in India.

Let's unbox these headphones.

They're nicely packaged in a box without any tabs or anything so just directly lift the cover.

Let's explore these headphones and see what the hype is about.

You can probably buy two sets of earpods for the price of one set of Senheiser headphones.

The case is a clean craftsmanship, covered with a cloth.

Inside, there are two holes to store your earbuds and charge them at the same time.

And here are some instructions about charging and storing.

Now, for the earbuds.

The holes are magnetized so when you bring the earbuds close, they'll attract to the case and you don't have to worry about it falling or coming loose.

Let's explore some more.

So here you have a Usb-C charging cable, brochures including an instruction manual, and some ear tips.

The ear tips are of different sizes: large, small, and extra small, so you can use according to your ear canal size.

The existing earbuds, I think, are medium.

If that's not your size, you can change the ear tips.

I'll review all these products ASAP.

These were the Senheiser Momentum Truly Wireless headphones.

Now, let's unbox the next product and see what we find.

Another pair of headphones!

They're not wireless headphones

The first product is from Amazon.

They're called OV pro headphones. I'm not familiar with these at all.Macfarlane Packaging launches annual “unboxing” research

So let's open the package to explore them more.

These headphones are sample only and are not for sale.

It was sent to some youtubers for review

so this is another product to review.

Before unboxing it, let me show you the unique feature of these headphones.

So these are the world's first headphones that are activated with a voice command.

Let's proceed to taking them out and check out the design.

I'm very wary of cutting a wire as I cut a package.

So first you have a quickstart guide to use the headphones.

These are the OV pro headphones.

Inside, you have two charging cables, one is a Usb-C to charge the headphones and another is a 3.5 mm to usb-c adapter.

Then there are ear tips: large and small; the already existing ones are medium.

Now, for the main thing. These headphones are rose gold in color and look amazing.

You'll see some markings here to figure out the right and left sides.

You can find a button on the inside with some commands on how to use it.

Single press activates Alexa, double press turns it on/off, long press turns it off.

On the other side, single press turns on chat mode, double press turns ambient on/off, and long press is ambient volume.

If I put them around my neck and the earbuds in my ears. They're very lightweight.

So they if you wear your size, they'll give you a nice fit and won't fall out.

I will cover more details in the review video.

The design and quality of these headphones is amazing.

The OV pro branding and quality are very sleek.

So keep

an eye out for my detailed review.

I'll upload a review of all these products after using them for a week or two so that if you're considering to buy any of these, you can buy the best ones.

Let's unbox the next product.

So these are products sent to me from Moment.

Firstly, you have a wrist strap that you can attach to this phone case so that whenever you record with your phone, your chances are dropping the phone are null.

This is a iPhone 10s Max phone case, which is coincidentally what I have.

You can mount the strap to the case and the lens.
Nikon Df Unboxing – Camera News at Cameraegg
This is the main thing. Here, you have two lenses.

The first is Anamorphic lens.

For those of you that don't know what they are, they're a special type of lens that captures all flares.

The effect of flares is quite amazing in anamorphic lens.

The other one is tele lens. We'll get to that later.

Let's see the anamorphic lens.

Here, you have some instructions.

These are the lens.

It's not as heavy as expected. If you look closely, you can see the flares inside.

All these lenses use the same type of materials used in Canon L-series, which means they're completely reliable for the next few years.

Now, for the 58 mm tele lens.

This is a bit heavier compared to the anamorphic lens.

Other than that, you'll find a carrying case and a lens cap in its box.

The tele lens will cost you $100 and anamorphic lens will cost you $150 before tax.

Add approx $10 for tax.

Also, you have this pouch to carry your lenses.

It's completely made of cloth but this strap is leather.

This completes the Moment unboxing. On to the next one.

Let me know in the comments below how you've liked this video so far. We have a few more products to unbox.

Let's open this package to see what's next.

We have Mate and Pro. Let's start with Pro.

The price, where you can buy them, is all linked down in the description.

Here we have Pro from tile company.

Some manuals and instructions here, which I'll cover in the review video.

Here, you have the tile Pro.

It's really small and you can attach it to your keyring or put it in your wallet or bag and track anything. For example, you'll get an alert every time you try to leave home without your wallet.

That's tile Pro and now for tile mate.

So here you see tile mate.
Things to do After Unboxing your New Android Phone
Let's see them side-by-side.

I've chosen black pro and white mate. You can choose from different colors.

Next product is the one I'm most excited for.

These products are from Nimble company.

All these companies that have sent me products are special but Nimble is unique because they're environmentally-friendly. All the boxes are made from 100% recycled materials.

All they're products have some sort of recycled materials in them.

In the case that any of the products are damaged, you can recycle it.

Here,  you have a wireless pad and you can charge two phones at the same time.

And the material that you see here is also  recyclable.

Let's see how this works.

You can attach this to the wall too so can either use it as a wall charger or a wireless pad.

At the bottom, you can find a usb-c port and the regular usb cable.

In this way, you can you can do two things at a time.

Put your phone on the top wireless pad and  attach a cable to charge your another phone, tablet, ipad, or whatever.

Next, you have a wireless stand.

This, I'm very excited to put on my desk.

You have a usb-c cable, power brick, and a wireless stand.

You can either lay this flat and charge your phone wirelessly  or use it as a standing charger.

On the side, you'll find a usb-c and usb-a port.

So if you are charging your phone wirelessly, you can attach a cord to charge another device.

Nimble's last product sent to me is very very special and very important nowadays.

This a 27000 mAh Portable Power bank.

It can be used for charging your phone for up to 10 days.

It's usually referred to as the 10-day power bank.

On the top, you'll find one usb-c and three usb ports so you will be able to charge multiple phones at a time.

The weight is very heavy. Just charge the power bank once and you're set for 10 days.

Now, we have a product from Freefly.

This, in my opinion, is the best product for an iPhone user, youtuber, or filmmaker.

I've unboxed a few gimbals before this but this gimbal is special because it's from freefly.

We all know freefly is a top notch company with amazing products.

The review will be up soon but for now let's unbox this gimbal.

Like every gimbal, this gimbal is also tightly packaged in cardboard or foam.

This gimbal is unique in its design. Other than that, you will find a usb-c cable.

This gimbal provides you with a double grip  on the side and bottom.

The bottom is made of rubber. You can hold it in this way to get some amazing footage.

Let's see some additional accessories. These accessories are not supported by any other gimbal.
Apple iPhone 11 unboxing and first impressions: this could be your ...
Here, you'll find a counterweight, so if you want to attach a heavy lens, the counter weight will balance the weight.

You can attach the counterweight on the side and it will stabilize the heavy lens.

The last product is this Insignia soundbar.

I'll talk about the set-up, quality, and everything else in the full review video.

There are some tabs in the back. From the box, there's just a power adapter, remote, and some cables.

You don't really need the cables because there's inbuilt bluetooth I'll be using this with my TV. A proper review video will be uploaded once I set-up the whole thing.

Finally, we complete this Mega unboxing. I hope you liked the video.

Let me know in the comments what you thought of the video and which product was your favorite?

If this video gets 10,000 likes, I will upload a 2nd part to this video.

Don't forget to share, like, and subscribe.

The upcoming content will be special and interesting.

The next video will be for iPhone users and will go live on Friday 10AM as per Indian time.

I will be making a video on a topic that many of you wanted to see.

Let me know in the comments what you thought of this video.

And thanks to all the companies for sending me these products and showing trust in my channel.

Also, thank you to all my subscribers because without you guys my channel would never be big enough to reach companies.

It's my subscribers' love and support that keep my channel and passion going to bring honest product reviews.

Let me know your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. And I'll see you in the next video.

See you on Friday 10 AM Indian time.

No comments